The largest Educational Services Commission in New Jersey, the ESCNJ offers support services statewide for students ages 3-21 with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Multiple Disabilities, and Behavior Management challenges, and operates six schools in Middlesex County. Founded in 1977, our goal is to provide students with the life skills necessary to function independently to the fullest extent possible.
Through our Collaborative Educational Services (CES), we offer quality educational support services to meet the needs of students with disabilities within their local school district, which has proven to be a welcome alternative to costly private special education schools.
Our Professional Development Academy offers certified staff development workshops and on-site programs that meet or exceed state and federal staff development guidelines, while the Department of Nonpublic School Services, offers specialized, auxiliary, and remedial Chapter 192 and 193 student services.
The Co-op Pricing System, the largest in the state, helps over 1,200 members purchase commodities ranging from natural gas and electricity, to vehicles, computers, security equipment and playground equipment at reduced costs. ESCNJ's Coordinated Transportation Service transports approximately 12,000 students systems.
Please take a look at our services to learn more about the ESCNJ.
We have a variety of opportunities available at ESCNJ. Please take a look below at our current available positions.
- FT Instructional Aide - ALC
- PT Speech Lang. Spec. - NP
- Anticipated Opening: TOH/TOSD Dual Certification - Bright Beginnings Learning Center
- Part Time Teacher - Princeton
- Part Time Teacher - Children’s Specialized Hospital / New Brunswick
- Part Time Teacher - Nonpublic department/Bayonne Location
- Full Time Aides - Multiple Locations: Piscataway/Monroe/Parlin
- Sub Aides - Metuchen, Piscataway Campuses, Parlin & Monroe
- School Nurse
- Substitute Aides-Multiple Locations
- ALC TOSD
- FFA TOSD
- TPA Title I Teacher
- Case Manager
If interested in employment, please fill out the ESCNJ Application and email it to HR@escnj.us.